To qualify for a lease, one must:
Own a fully self-contained and hard sided recreational vehicle manufactured by Airstream, Inc. (Including units manufactured by Airstream, Inc. Prior to 1975)
If a trailer, ownership of an adequate tow vehicle is also a requirement. All vehicles must be road ready.
Are you thinking about relocating or downsizing?
Are you an active Airstream owner and WBCCI member?
A home base at the Washington Land Yacht Harbor in the beautiful lower Puget Sound Area of Washington State may be just what you are looking for! You will like the temperate climate and the community with people just like you, who like to travel and enjoy the Airstream way of life.
Mobile homes on leased lots are frequently for sale .
Come and visit us, stay at our Terraport for a few nights, or join us at a
WA Unit Rally at the Land Yacht Harbor.
Who wouldn’t want to live here at the Washington Land Yacht Harbor?
* Safe, friendly gated community
* Very quiet
* Clean, neat and well-organized
* Large lots for lease with attractive homes for sale at
* Affordable living in a beautiful park-like setting
* Airstream Rving a common interest
* Make new friends - 190+ families live here
* 61.3 Acre property with walking areas - pet friendly
* Close by major shopping less than two miles away for almost everything
* Olympia – cultural and political capital of Washington
* Near major attractions of Tacoma and Seattle
* 3 Nearby National Parks
* Join our WA Unit WBCCI Rallies & Caravans year round
* Great location-only 2+ miles from I-5
* 46 Miles to SeaTac Airport
* Like to fish? Join our super Fishing Caravan in May
* Close by fire and medical response - Lacey Fire District 3
* Mild year round weather
* Like the water? We’re at the south end of Puget Sound:
Fishing,, boating and more!
* Like to play games? We have organized Poker, Pokeno,
Pinochle, Joker and Bridge
* Rving friends? Host them at our 160+ full hookup Terraport
* Join us at Saturday morning Coffee & Rolls social event
* Enjoy monthly Dining in Harmony dinners (in season)
* Play a musical instrument? Join the New Horizons Band
* Lots of volunteer opportunities: join one of our two
governance groups or several committees
* Join the Harbor Activities Crew (HAC) to help organize events and outings
* Great selection of homes for sale NOW!